In the next few weeks and months, I have a lot of material to blog about. We have several road trips to catch up on, and also will be making many more in the near future. A few posts to look forward to, in no particular order:
- NASCAR road trip though the Carolinas, visiting several race tracks, many race shops, and a chance encounter with Dale Earnhardt Jr along the way.
- Smokey and the Bandit filming location trip through Georgia.
- Road trip through Virginia and North Carolina that included stops at Jamestown, the Outer Banks, the USMC Museum, and Skyline Drive among many others.
- Trip through North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana that included NASCAR stops as well as dropping in on the Indy 500 and meeting Mario Andretti and A.J. Foyt.
- Trip to Indiana to tour Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Trip to Illinois to visit Cairo and Metropolis.
- Trip to Nebraska with stops in Omaha, Lincoln, and the ‘Field of Dreams’ in Iowa.
Along with those trips, there are several more ‘local’ trips in the Tennessee area that I will post about as well.
If there are any trips above that you are really looking forward to hearing about, drop a comment below and I’ll try to move those updates up in the posting order. Thanks!